1. Trees!!! Trees, tree, trees. Green, green trees.
2. Easy option: park up on Bura Rosd and just walk the flat loop around the reservoir.
3. Extra for experts: park up across from the rocket ship house on Cannington Road and walk the track into the reservoir. There's even a mini stairclimb for those of us obsessed with a Fitbit. (I am my own tamagotchi!)
4. Not many people. (So few there was no one to take a picture of).
5. R.C. people are friendly people who smile and greet you, secret society style. I feel included and encouraged (which is important for a touchy-feely extrovert like me).
6. Mini creek hop make this relatively simple track feel like real adventure nature to city slickers.
6. The barbed-wire has no depressing war history attached. I think it's genuinely there to keep the school boys from swimming in the reservoir water (doesn't work).
9. There no boring historical plaques... Though I wouldn't mind know who this Ross guy was!